During our Daycare Day Training Programs, Owners are responsible for dropping their fur-friend off at our partner Facility
(665 Bell Fork Rd, Jacksonville NC 28540)
Between 7:00AM and 9:00AM, and Pick Up between 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Dogs will participate in Daycare playing with other dogs and staff, and receive training each day. Owner will recieve a private lesson at various points in their program to show-off all their dogs skills, with a report card every day on what was learned and reinforced.
CALL THIS NUMBER TO RESERVE FOR DAYCARE TRAINING: (910) 353-2684
Traditional Doggy Daycamp
With Doggie Day Camp, there is no question that he or she had a day filled with fun, friends, and lots of pool time in our indoor or
outdoor pools! Day campers enjoy all of the fun festivities, including holiday and birthday parties, Valentine’s exchange, and a Halloween
costume contest. Your dog will dig Doggie Day Camp each and every day! Traditional Doggy Daycamp does NOT include training like our above programs.
• Daycare Hours: Mon-Fri 7 am – 5:30 pm
Sat. 7 am – 4 pm Sun. drop off 9-11 am & pick up is 3-5 pm
• We offer early drop offs and late pick ups outside of our normal Daycare Hours.
Mon-Fri only 6:30-7 am drop off $2.50 additional.
Mon-Fri 5:30-6 pm pick up $2.50 additional.
*Please speak with a desk associate for pricing regarding other early drop off/late pick up*
• We require a printed copy of your pets vaccine record from a licensed veterinarian.
Distemper Parvo, Rabies and Bordetella. Under 6 months we require a negative fecal.
• Our Drive-Thru is available for Day Camp drop off and pick up for returning, pre-registered daycare dogs
*for pets that are boarding & daycamp, we ask that you visit us in the lobby for check in*
• Mon-Fri Booth Drive-Thru hours: 7 am – 9 am and 4 pm – 5:30 pm.
*staff member is in the booth and can accept payments as well during these hours*
• For easy check out put a credit card on file! It will be processed either daily or on Fridays for
the amount owed!
- $18 per day per pet. ** Add $2 per day for pets who require special handling **
• 10 Prepaid Passes $170 ($17 per day)
• 20 Prepaid Passes $320 ($16 per day)
• 30 Prepaid Passes $450 ($15 per day)
Shot records are required on a computer print out from a veterinarian’s office. Canines must have Rabies, Distemper-Parvo, Bordetella vaccines, and 6 months and younger need a fecal exam. Felines must have Rabies and FVRCP vaccines.